Friday, December 14, 2012

The Books I Read (2012 Edition)


There were some wonderful books that I read this year. Looking back through them now, it's clear to see which books have stuck with me, while there are some that I hardly remember anything about. 

I'll be posting my top ten list soon, but until then, I'll put a star next to some of my favorites.


Why We Broke Up
Eve
Be More Chill
Ashfall
Hate List*
The Fault In Our Stars*
The Eleventh Plague
Pen On Fire
The Musician's Elephant*
Fahrenheit 451
Leaving Paradise
Earth Abides*
Once Was Lost
The Screenwriting Formula
American Gods*
One Second After
Gone
The Catastrophic History of You and Me
Okay for Now*
Wednesday Wars
Dead to You
The Way We Fall
Seeing Cinderella
Before I Die*
You Against Me*
Moonwalking With Einstein*
Under the Dome
White Horse
How to Save a Life
The Predicteds
Sophie's Choice*
The Perks of Being a Wallflower*
Tinkers
The Luxe
Gone Girl*
Run*
Monument 14
Paranormalcy
The Downside of Being Charlie*
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Bad Girl's Don't Die
Geek Love*
Weetzie Bat
Witch Baby
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry
Something Like Normal
Liesl and Po*
The Underneath
Wildwood*
Outliers* 
Beautiful Ruins*
The Plot Whisperer
The Tale of Despereaux
The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rats*
Secrets at Sea
Wolf Hall (currently reading)

Did you read any amazing books this year?

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo impressed, that is more than 1/week!! I too love Gone Girl and Fault in Our Stars. My other bestie this year was Book Thief. On my resolutions for next year--read more.

    ReplyDelete