Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Favorite Book Contest #1


It's almost impossible to pick ONE favorite book, but I do have a number of them that land high up there at the top of my list. I'm sure that you'd agree with me that when you find something you love, you usually want to share it with everyone; that's why I decided to start "my favorite book contest". Over the next few months I'm going to be giving away my favorite books to some of you lucky blog readers.

The first book I chose was "A Map of the World" by Jane Hamilton. This book was the first book (that I read as an adult) that really made me want to be a writer. As a little girl I knew that I wanted to write books, but over the years I stopped dreaming about writing... until I read this book.

"A Map of the World" is heartbreaking and haunting and it has stayed with me for years and years.

If you would like to win a copy simply leave me a message with the name of one of your favorite books and I'll enter you to win.

The winner will be announced on Tuesday, March 16th.

Congratulations Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Three Cups of Tea is one of my favorites of the past several years.

    ReplyDelete